Sinister: Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be.....

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Tue Aug 24 14:43:26 BST 1999

bollix. roddy doyle writes the word bollix instead of bollocks.

I've just been helping out in an oap's home for the last two hours. It
made me feel sad and happy. strange.

Hey, I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of any good pubs
ect. in the fort william area (my mum and dad do allow me to drink,
okay) as I'm going there for an outwardbound course next week.

ha, sixth year is such urine. I sit around in the library for half the
day, reading mails, or go to class, or go th th old folks home or
hospital.

AILSA CRAIG (ROSS) IS COING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
see yah.

baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS