Sinister: this reminds me of a conversation

{ k a i t e } starsik at xxx.com
Tue Aug 24 18:56:14 BST 1999

this whole mess i got myself into with the "They Might Be Giants" Normal people vs. strange people thing is funny... it reminds me of something that my friend jai said once, that she considers herself normal and everyone else that deviates from her to be strange. so i guess by her standards, i'm normal, and everyone else is strange.

normal is a subjective word, and i just got tigermilk, just to make sure belle and sebastian were mentioned in this post... and there's some magazine i found last night at borders with a big article on tigermilk, a funny picture, and an interview with two of the BS band... but i don't remember what the mag was called. BLUR was on the cover. i remember that.
---
pax
kah

http://welcome.to/starsik