Sinister: a perfect circle of aquaintances and friends

fountainhead fountainhead at xxx.net
Tue Aug 24 22:55:41 BST 1999

i was commended on my use of rem lyrics in a previous post, so
i shall use them verily for now on.  until it bores me.  maybe i can
subliminally communicate to you all that the first five rem albums
are, as a whole, better than the more recent and popular offerings.

my spelling is going to pot.  too much time watching the stars
of track and field, not enough time being the busy worker i should
be.

from out of nowhere i have attracted three list crush votes.  now
i knew that my sister had internet access, but i didn't realises
that my mother and my great aunt were also sinistereens.  too
kind, too kind.

i'm sure i had something to say.  perhaps it eloped with my
marbles.

bon nuit
f.
fountainhead at earthling.net