Sinister: sang while jumping out of a cake

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 25 17:09:44 BST 1999

Hello list,

How are things? Mmmmm...I dont have too much to say right now.I am reading
the serge gainsbourg biography `Gainsbourg: ou la provaction permanente` is
that the sort of fact you would say at a cocktail party  mmm hmmm!

Well, Happy Birthday Stuart Murdoch! You are growing up to be a fine young
man indeed.Here is my (unorginial) Ode To Stuart, george dickie style!

I THINK

ITS

HIGH TIME YOU KNEW....WHENEVER I
THINK
OF YOU

MY MIND

BLOWS!!!
A FUSE

(BABY)WHEN I LOOK IN YOU EYES
MY METER
STARTS
RISE...AND I BECOME CONFUSED

I...
IM JUST A LOVE MACHINE
                         AND I WONT WORK FOR NOBODY BUT YOU

TO TURN ME ON..JUST SET MY DIAL
AND LET ME
E YOU

FOR A LITTLE W
                 E  (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)

Pah..none of the other Canadian listees have offered to meet up.I cant
imagine why! They must think I`m strange or something.I think it was Ailsa
who had the idea for the 27th all round the world,a sinistereen should be in
a pub? Well,I shall be drinking in a ditch somewhere,celebrating, if
everyones going to be so cold and unloving.

cheers!
genevieve-brain-drained-in-canada