Sinister: South Central Rain (I'm sooooowwwwrryyy!!!)

Jason Scott sjason at xxx.com
Wed Aug 25 17:57:43 BST 1999

Greetings puppies and kiddies:

I recently went mad with my remaining pocket money and bought Lazy Line
Painter, Modern Rock, and 369. When you have as much money as I DON'T,
that's a spree! I threw the Acid House soundtrack on the pile, too. Then
went to Taco Bell for salvation. The thing is, music is the food of love, so
play on...music can get you through certain times moreso that food can...or
people...or anything, you know what I mean? "A simple prop, to occupy my
time" as Stipe sang last night in concert. My favorite moment was probably
when Stipey hauled his shirt up over his head for the song "Tongue", which
is the 7th track on Monster, the one with great lyrics sung in high
falsetto... symbolizing  a  woman's voice. Before singing the song, he
annouced, like a warning: "This song has tits!"
(Which I assume were his.)
Anyways, my roomate works for the National Post in Toronto as a
photographer, and if anyone in the Toronto area pick's up today's paper,
you'll see his greeeaaat pic of Mike Stipe in there somewhere. It's kinda
neat to come home after the show, and see the pics that are yet to be
unveiled to the public eye.
Today his assignment is to photograph pictures of 2 recently named Canadian
spies, who've never been seen, who are on their way to court. Let's call it
"Operation: Terrance & Phillip"! Nyuk!
Ho hum. Another dry day at the office.I need hugs from the arms that don't
exist. What's a boy to do?

Yours, at my most beautiful:
Jason D. "Sad Professor" Scott