Sinister: Genevieve, come out and play!

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Thu Aug 26 02:37:45 BST 1999

Hello to all the Canadians on the list and a special 'hi' to those in
Ottawa...my home town! I went to Canterbury hs, graduated 93, blah blah

A few of us Toronto people are planning to get together sometime in
September.  I forget where you are located so send info.

Another Elizabeth, er Elisabeth, will be coming into town on the 1st and
we intend to meet up for a Soul Clan night at Rancho Relaxo.
EveryAnyone is welcome...look for me, the former mod with the bad hair
cut.

I really did like Mr. Thorniley's post, only cuz it mirrored mine so
nicely, haha "I love love LOVE...MYSELF!!"

B&S
Haven't had time to listen lately, so busy looking for work, noodling
with email, avoiding the phone...

BEACH & BOYS
I must admit "God Only Knows" has been spinning around on my CD player a
lot.  The words do crap all for me but the tune is phenomenal...Brian
Wilson and any of his followers, hands down. The Beatles were only good
because of John Lennon.  My mother once told me that Paul McCartney
looks like the back of a spoon!

He's about as tuneful as one if you ask me.

bye!

Ich heiBe ANNA!
TschuB!