Sinister: tell me how it goes so fast

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 26 03:39:55 BST 1999

dearests,

well summer has extinguished itself, at least in my realm.  and i suppose
that's good enough for now, right?  well it is raining gently outside.  so
gently that i can hear the rain over the stereo.  which makes no sense, but
think about it...it does.

happy birthday to stu, someone did mention, yet we should all celebrate the
late Keith Moon's birthday, a few days ago.  to the world's most exploding
drummer, let us toast, heartily, and with girth.

b&s, well, tigermilk is undoubtedly my most favorite album currently.  that
or the first tindersticks album.  or dog man star.  it's all really up in
the air.  the outro to I could be dreaming is heavenlike.  superb, almost as
good as the outro to my wandering days are over.  which could be the most
perfect song ever written.  and for shame on anyone who cracks on the MRS
Ep, as i think it's marvelous, especially with the best Isobel crafted B&S
song, out of two.

and my feud with crushes furthers as 'the girl' sat down next to me today
during anthropology and asked how my day was.  it made my week, much less my
day.  ahh the foreign smile.  quite earth shattering in its many nuances.
there are certain things these days that make me wonder why the gods are
being so easy on me.

with love
blake