Sinister: Love amongst the cinders

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Thu Aug 26 04:37:51 BST 1999

If I may turn my nerd beams on full blast...I'm thoroughly in awe of sharks.
What kind of shark was it? Most times they're quite defensive, swimming away
if you give them a few jabs in the body. Their bodies are flawless, but their
brains are the size of after-dinner mints, not so different from the hipsters
I love ogling/hating in D.C.
Consider this: a prehistoric shark known as Megaladon usually spanned 60 feet
and its *average* tooth size was 6 1/2 inches, and it was the greatest
predator ever in the ocean. Oh christ, the day Spielberg makes Jurassic Sea
I'll be there with two pairs of undies on.
Another Fun Shark Fact: The Greenland Shark, which prowls the Artic Ocean,
has little creatures growing on its eyeballs that glow, attracting seals to
the shiny object in the murky depths....then pow!
Oh, I hear that Rolling Stone's review of Tigermilk was entirely kvetching
about B&S fans, our anti-social tendencies, all-around lameness, etc. What?
The level of flooziness on this list always astounds me.
--Jennifer