Sinister: The Indiepop Dating Page

::gibstar:: isolation at xxx.net
Thu Aug 26 04:06:20 BST 1999

    Hey you!

            Im back from the dead, (and various final art projects)... you will
find the page updated and ready to rock, but looking kinda ugly.  People with
mad design skillz need to get in touch.  At any rate, Im having a lot of fun
doing it so keep supporting and all...!
            Im adding link tomorrow and the next day, so anybody who wants their
pages linked (bands, labels, other indierock services), please email me your
URL, and please link to my page on yours as well!  Thanks! and stop on by...
-gibby

    http://people.ne.mediaone.net/isolation/