Sinister: we thought we'd share

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Thu Aug 26 12:21:06 BST 1999

hey KIDS,

Arent I just the bestest thing you ever did see? I'm part of the A star
force. Hannah isn't, but she still did better than me. She's going to say
something now:

I'm still officially in the nursery so this isn't strictly allowed.....a's
and b's for me i'm afraid, not quite up to erica's genius standards.

(Erica)

Cock sucking sarah did better than both of us, so it just goes to show, you
can still have fun during your exams. Work hard and play hard, it's a good
motto. Our contemparies turned up in 'Porn Squad' T-shirts having returned
from sunning themselves in classy Newquay. You wonder if they'd actually be
up to the job if requested. Sadly, we're getting drunk with the same bunch
of losers in a matter of hours, watching them dance to crappy handbag house
records. We're playing hi-fi commando though, so they'd better watch out.

now if you'll excuse us, we're going to get drunk
Erica
and
Hannah
xx