Sinister: Ignore if you're not Ailsa/ Don't ignore if you're Ailsa

Jan Imgrund Hans.Imgrund at xxx.de
Thu Aug 26 17:21:30 BST 1999

no really, there's nothing interesting in here if you're not Ailsa. You're
only wasting your time. And sorry for abusing the list like that.. I'll
make up for it by sending a nice post soon (well, as nice as I can :)

hi ailsa
I have mailed you 3 or 4 times over the last 2 weeks; i assumed you did not
get those or i didn't get your replies... the thing is: i've managed to
find 2 (possibly 3) chaletmates for ATP through the message board on
nme.com (thanks for the tip BTW!)
i just wanted to know if you have still a chance of convincing any of your
friends or whoever to come, in which case i'd keep a place open. the other
thing is: have you made a money order f me yet? if not, the new people
could just pay their places to me, which would be much easier i guess.
in case you didn't get my mails on your uni account, could you give me your
chickmail address so we can stay in touch without driving the list mad?
i can be reached under jimgrund at club-internet.fr, hans.imgrund at t-online.de
and img073g at univ-paris1.fr. If none of those work, better call a priest...

see ya,
Jan