Sinister: Kaleidoscope

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Fri Aug 27 02:50:40 BST 1999

Hey hey!

Just passing on the message that tomorrow, Friday the 27th of August, is
the ever wonderful Kaleidoscope hosted by Gaven of the Flashing Lights
and Christian, beautiful hostess of 'Dementia 13' on CIUT FM.

A night of mod-psyche-garage and soul!  At Rancho of course.

Don't think I'll be going...must count my book collection and wipe the
swear words off of my front door.

Oh, and I'll say it again, Rancho will be the place to be Friday Sept
3rd when Elisabeth blows into town and talks Corrie at the third
official meet up of the "3 Elizabeths."

yay!
Now have a great weekend