Sinister: hey mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey mickey!

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Fri Aug 27 16:30:54 BST 1999

i know im a bit late, but i'm a-jumpin' on this headings bandwagon:

BOWLIE TOO
got my tix yesterday. yay or something.  well, when i say "got", i mean
they arrived in my sweaty little palms yesterday, i actually bought them,
like, *aaaaaages* ago (i think it must have been late december back in '63.
 it was a very special time for me, y'know)
anyway, i was reading all the "instructions" on the back and it said "keep
in a cool place".
so i left them on my bedside locker, between a black beret and a miles
davis cd.  i hope that keeps 'em happy..........

THE 70's WHO
i was reading keith moons biography last week while i was sick.  it was
really good, but it kinda spoiled it for me, knowing the end an' all.
who'd have thought that poor old moonie, sharply dressed cutie that he was,
 was eventually going to sprout some rather unfortunate facial hair and
think nothing of hanging about with men who think corkscrew perms and
fringed waistcoats are THE last word in fashion, eh?
incidentally, our own

RICHARD HEALY
broke his foot whilst expressing himself through the medium of dance to
"sister disco" by

THE 70's WHO
at a so-called "indie disco" last weekend.
he must have *really* been getting jiggy with it, eh kids?

THE 60's WHO
are the new 70's who, if you ask me.

DONKEY LESBIAN SEX
made you look.

have a nice weekend, and remember, if you cant be good, join a 70's WHO
tribute band.
paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!