Sinister: Birthday Treat

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 27 17:47:08 BST 1999

Well, isn't it grand, a birthday and I get my voice on the same day!  It's
all a bit strange though, a bit like taking your first dive - you know once
you've done it you'll do it over and over again and enjoy it very much, but
the first time's still a bit nerve-wracking.  Don't want to make a fool of
myself.  Like, do I put Sinister: in the title?  Or is that done for me?

OBLIGATORY BIT ABOUT HOW I GOT INTO B&S
18 months ago, Storm FM, Manchester - DJed once a week 2am to 7am, real
graveyard-zone stuff, but it means you can play what you want and GMAFHID
was on regular rotation.  Grew from there.

SOCKS
Personally, I prefer black.  At school, we used to say that wearing red
socks was a sign of sexual frustration.  I've been put off bright colours
ever since.  Don't want to give the wrong impression or anything.  Knee
highs are also good, especially now that our two-month summer allocation has
been all used up.  I find the longer they are, the less chance there is of
chills (when you're sitting down) in the gappy bit before your trousers
start.

Finally, can I say how much your emails cheer me up (and more often than not
make me giggle) during the long, dull daily grind?  Thank you.

Juicy Lucy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
by telephone on +44 171 675 5000 and then destroy the email and any copies of
it. This communication is from MCI WorldCom Limited whose registered office is
at 14 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8HN. Registered number 2776038.