Sinister: my wandering days have started again

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 27 18:09:26 BST 1999

happy birthday!

my news: as of tuesday i have been living in a different house, which is
quite exciting (well, as exciting as living in a big, old, spidery house with
your grandmother ever gets.)  am reduced to sneaking home to email and steal
food.  odd.

i will be celebrating sinister's birthday entertaining a friend from
newcastle who is foolishly squandering all his funds on a train fare to visit
me.  we will be attending a free art/jazz/food/garden thing at the castle in
nearby lewes.  i used to work there, but i am determined not to be co-opted
into answering stupid questions or picking up litter.  this friend, if not
quite introducing me to nick drake, certainly nourished my interest, and in
return i have bestowed b&s on him.  i fear, however, that the conversion has
not been as total and triumphant as most of my other attempts - perhaps this
weekend i will have to sit him down with 'my wandering days...' and 'get me
away from here...' until he succumbs.  i refuse to belive that *anyone* can
not be melted by those 2 songs.

'boozy blokes beware' said that stunningly short-sighted review.  doesn't
this just make you cry laughing, thinking about the average sinisterine?
we're not exactly teetotal, from what i can gather.  we even have our own
booze explosion, though admittedly a female one.  so nyah.  (though perhaps
claiming a tendency to acoholism isn't that impressive a defence....?)

i think 'hamley' is a masterpiece too, steve.  their selection of quality
children's toys is really second to none.  speaking of which, *when* are
mattel or whoever going to get round to the b&s dolls?  i mailed them my
prototype yoghurt-pot-and-silver-foil designs, but nothing.  mind you, they
manged to make the spice girls look even scarier than in real life, so
perhaps it's for the best.  isobel with nylon hair, pointy tits and a waist
like a pencil might give certain people coronaries.  and give certain other
people the chance to stick pins in her, draw facial hair, and give her a
dodgy hair cut (oh, wait, that's been done already).  but just imagine a
little stu whose arms of sex you could adjust into any position you wanted...

and on that image, i'll leave you.  time to plunder the cupboards before my
parents get home.

luv archel xxx

*******
Rachel Playforth