Sinister: Re:That Aussie post

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 27 19:14:23 BST 1999

Aloha.
Was anyone else crushed to find out the Aussie penchant is for rock and not
Two little boys,Tie me kangaroo down sport,Sun arise and Everybody's free(to
drink Fosters)?

Steve S xx.

p.s Scottish listees only I'm afraid--You know that health education board ad
with the guy rehearsing what he's going to say to the girl of his dreams
(Sarah I really like you,/do you come here often) then he gets drunk?
Well check out Marcus's photo at Sinister and shout "Seperated at birth!"