Sinister: Digby Park & Ride

Mr Beaker meepmeepmeepmeep at xxx.com
Fri Aug 27 21:24:56 BST 1999

Well, I've been waiting in the preverbial wings for four and a half
minutes now, and I'm carpin me pants.
Be gentle with me, unless your called Miller, then you can be as rough
as you like.

I'm not one for introductions, but what the hell..I'm Beaker, not cos
of my astonishing similarity to a Jim Henson character, but cos of my
astounding inability to drink from a mug without causing third degree
burns to my groinal regions.  Oh and I hate cardigans, biscuits and
Preston.

That's the nice stuff over with.

brainy Sarah wrote :

>If Stevie Jackson was a chocolate bar, which one >would he be? He'd be
the most SATISFYING (prrr) thats >for sure!!!

The concept of satisfying yourself with a chocolate bar is certainly
quite frightening.  A twix has obvious benefits if you are that way
inclined, but lacks on the girth side of things.  I'd vote Stevie as a
giant Toblerone man meself...ribbed for heightened pleasure.

I've heard Peter Miller regularly satisfies himself with a finger of
fudge in little boys room of some seedy Spanish bar.  He always was
easily pleased.

Right, I'm off to stick a swiss roll up me arse.

Love and kisses,
Beaker
xxx