Sinister: Radio 1/Don't tie knots in your hair

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 27 20:52:36 BST 1999

Did anyone else go to the Radio 1 roadshow in Great Yarmouth on Thursday?
The bands weren't great, but we saw Comedy Dave which made up for it all!
Shed 7 were proud of miming, and decided it would be really funny to just
prance around the stage without moving their mouths, just to show how cool
they were. Well I don't think much of miming, but it's even worse when
you're actually proud of it. Frigid Vinegar were cool. Apparently it's a
plasterer's mate from Milton Keynes.
People keep mentioning bumping into other Sinisterees. How do you do this?
In a country with 58m people, I would have no idea how to bump into a
Sinisteree. Does it require practice?

Chris Jones.