Sinister: I PRESSED CAPS LOCK AND THEN THE KEY BROKE

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Fri Aug 27 21:58:55 BST 1999

Yo,
Only kidding. GEORGE DICKIE's post gave me some fun. I happen to be
quite convinced that Isobel is evil anyway.

Oh, before I forget. I'd better excuse myself for greeting you with the
word yo. IT'S A JOKE. I do it all the time in school, and I would
normally do it here but I'm worried you'll get the wrong impression.
Likewise, I would sign my name Big James, like people call me in school,
except people might talk. I've got enough talk around about me after
Toby told everyone that I used to be a nun.

OOH, IM BIG
I got a whopping TWO mentions of my last post, and both E and Robin
Carmody actually spelt my name right, which doesn't happen that often. I
love you both for that. In fact, E actually called me Mr. Thorniley,
which made me feel reeeaally big.

T-SHIRTS
I sent off for a looper T-shirt the other day. I got up especially early
yesterday and today to wait for it. I was disappointed yesterday, and
today Postie was late. And though I got up and waited, a had to get
bored eventually. I decided I had stinked the place out long enough, and
should have a bath. Guess what, the post came while I was in the bath.
How evil. You get them from www.treehouse.clara.net, if you're
interested.

I was going to go out to town to show it off and see if anyone noticed
it, but Toby rang me and we decided to go out on our bikes (there's some
cool jumpy things near Toby's house). I was hideously scared of getting
it dirty, but I think it's alright. I'll go into town tomorrow.

CAN'T THINK OF A RELEVANT HEADING
People keep talking about how they met other sinisterines, and I get
sooo depressed. I don't think there's a Guildford sinister contingent,
just me. I'm talking about Guildford in Surrey, in the posh centre of
the south of England.

EVERYBODY ADD ME TO YOUR ICQ LIST
I've got no-one on it and there's never anyone on-line to talk to me. My
number is: 42286739.
Pleeease

--
James Thorniley