Sinister: photo joey

Funkyseb funkyseb at xxx.com
Sat Aug 28 00:02:03 BST 1999

Watcha popkids, how are you all rhetorically doin'?
angelic lady boy nickie dastoor wrote:
<<...fnkyseb...moby vid etc.>>
I still haven't seen this. How stupid do I look really? could someone tell
me tactfully? I fear the worst. I'm not good at dancing unlubricated at 3.45
on a Tuesday afternoon, especially not on my own in a Fitzrovia loft in
front of some meta-bastard cool director with a video camera. I wish I'd
done my normal wiggle my bum and gaze at the celing dance instead of my
usual flail about like a skinny mopheaded combine harvester-pint splilling
machine routine. Oh well, too late now.

    Speaking of me actually getting some work for once (and I won't much
longer), I've just finished shooting The Bill (popular British pig soap),
dressed as Swampy and Carter USM's bastard child with multiple piercings and
slashed combats. Ugh!
Still, everyone's got to watch it, so the ratings go rocketing into space,
and I get a regular part. I get nicked by some coppers for being a pykie and
then throw up all over the Interview room. (Which would have been OK if some
of the lumps in the cold vomit substitute hadn't slithered down my throat in
one of the takes and made me actually puke everywhere.....)
    I've been looking round Sinister's new home, and things move and
everything! It's great, and Honey deserves a big round of Java enabled
applause. Huzzah!

Anyway, what I was going to say was that I've had a look round the photos,
and what lovely looking people we all are. I really fancy ElisaPet
http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/cgi-local/photo.cgi?gallery=people&photo=E
lisaPet
though I've no idea who she is, and if her partner is reading this, I'm very
sorry. Don't hit me please, I've just cornered the market in studentey
weirdo characters, and I don't want to have to start going for broken nosed
no teethed studentey weirdo parts. Sorry to embarass you elisa.
    Having just made an arse of myself, I'll be off. But first, are there
any photographers on the list? I want some new pictures that don't make me
look like a deacon. That's all.
<the feeling like he's just said something rather foolish>
seb of dubious funkiness