Sinister: i am the king of all i see, my kingdom for a voice

fountainhead fountainhead at xxx.net
Sat Aug 28 00:59:22 BST 1999

if it is evening, good evening.  if not, curse this infernal machine.

do you ever get this feeling when you can't tell if you're feeling
happy or sad?  it's odd.  i've just watched 'something about
mary' and i'm not sure whether it's cheered me up or not.  then
i listened to 'we rule the school', and the effect was not totally
dissimilar.  i guess i'm just tired from wondering if i'll ever
see my 'mary' again.

bon nuit

f.