Sinister: NYC SINISTER MEET UP

Michele Waggner m.waggner at xxx.net
Sat Aug 28 04:41:11 BST 1999

NY Area Sinisterines :

In celebration of the big Sinister Birthday (we are in our "terrible twos")
we are meeting up in NYC on Saturday night.  We hope to be joined by Mr.
Martin Robinson of London and this list -- and some of his friends.

Anyone in the NYC area who finds themself with time on their hands should
try to join us -- information below.  Apparently there is both food and
liquor at this spot, suggested with love and a sinister mind by a former
listee.  The more the merrier.  I guess someone will be wearing a badge...

If you have any questions, please mail me off the list.  I'll check until
about 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

SINISTER INFORMAL MEETUP
Saturday, 28 August
7 p.m. -ish