Sinister: mourning 'proper' doritos

David Geraghty dbgeraghty at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 28 02:12:11 BST 1999

of course, i think i was the only person ever to like them amongst my
friends anyhow.

pointless post ahoy!! (early warning)

much like selle and bebastian. i got a letter from a friend in new zealand
today. she informed me she had discovered them. i didn't realise they were
lost, but obviously i am very happy they have been found....she is coming
home soon, and hopefully will have them in her hand luggage.

finished my quite evil job making concrete floor today, which was a mighty
relief, although i did get to drive a van across the midlands, which allowed
me to play the mentle swathes at a tremendously loud volume (although it
doesn't really work) and subsequently loose the tape between wolverhampton
and home.

it may still be in the van, but i don't intend to go back and check. they
might make me do some more work, and i don't want to. us students eh? good
for nothing.

>I said it, I did it...I am counting my books.  I used to have over 300
>but now, because of many moves over the past 4 years, I am down to about
>100.

this did make me smile though. do you pay for your houses with books? i wish
i could do that, then i would have a rather nice penthouse appartment in
soho. instead i have a shoebox.

finally, perhaps something of interest. i want (hope/would like) to organise
a bit of a meet up for the east midlands big up B&S massive sometime in the
autumn (more of an excuse for drinking! might catch a chill outdoors..)
so, if you are in the area, or at least, will be come late sept/oct then
mail me off list.

i don't bite, but i can flog you some concrete floor at a knockdown price.

byebye

david