Sinister: happy birthday listees

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 28 02:23:37 BST 1999

You know,I would love to come out and play with other listees round the
world! But why cant you all come HERE for a change.We could stroll the
river.Bah.All the lovey-dovey couples are out by the river today.Its so
sweet.(Gag me with a spoon.)

LET ME COME OUT
PLEASE PLEASE

Who`s that girl? (I dont know,I dont know)
She`s stuck
in her
room

WHY CANT YOU COME OUT?
Because I am
   r(!)
And I live

F A R ....... away
my
parents
are mean

I think I should be a poet!!! Anyways,is calling your mother `mummy` mean
you have a big L on your forehead? I call my mother `mummy` and `mama`.
Mother sounds too cold. And `mommy` too childish. `Mom` is too
suburban.Shark fact: If you grab their flippers they become scared,and will
flip over,and then you can proceed to rub their tummys.No joke.
I think the Beach Boys have some fine songs...but I wouldnt be able to
listen to them all day...a little too much on the chipmunk factor.I enjoy
oldies..I listen to the Oldies station a lot,but there is quite a lot of
junk to wade through before you get to the goldies. Some of it is
so....white. That `Fortune Teller` song drives me to insanity!And that Paul
Anka `Diana` song.Weh! Someone spoke about sharks,having beautiful
bodies,but brains the size of walnuts like some hipsters in D.C or
something. My friend,I do believe those are the Romulants my brother has
warned me about.

love,
xxx genevieve,friend of sharks