Sinister: london picnic

Marcus Omond marcusomond at xxx.com
Sat Aug 28 16:29:07 BST 1999

och ay the noo, as they're supposed to say up here in the bonny highlands.
or 'fuck off you english twat', as they really say.  wow, the people up here
REALLY don't seem to like the english - i didn't think you could hate
someone so much just because their voice was different.  oh well.  i think
scots accents are kind of sexy... obviously the attraction isn't mutual, or
if it is it's rather repressed...

anyway, enough of that crap.  i think my lovely girlyfriend has already
mentioned it, but there's going to be a HUGE picnic on primrose hill on
saturday 4th september.  meet up at CHALK FARM TUBE at TWO IN THE AFTERNOON
and bring YOUR LOVELY SELVES and A LOT OF BOOZE AND FOOD.  and don't be shy
if you've never been to a picnic before - they're great fun.  see you all
there.

and see you all at bowlie 2 - all tomorrow's panties... natasha and i are
sharing a chalet with the ever-so-drunken-but-ever-so-lovely matt, and so if
you see us staggering around after having imbibed all his booze come and say
hi.  i'm quivering in anticipation...

um, oh yes.  is anyone else thinking of seeing sparklehorse at the garage?
because i like them.

righteeho, that's about it.  better see how my list crush is doing... if i'm
top of the list at any point i'll send in a photo of me either in a nurses
uniform or in the buff, playing a cello... please vote for me... oh, and
martin, i'm off to vote for you now.

can't wait to get back to london and regular internet access tomorrow...

love

Marcus XXX