Sinister: as soon as i press 's' a word appears behind it, the word being 'inister', any suggestions??

Sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 28 17:15:18 BST 1999

hello list.
have u ever walked thro a room and it was more like the room passed around
u??
sorry bout that. but have u??
i did last night. also i didnt have to press the keys on the board they
jumped up and hit me fingers.

i decided to read all the posts that i hadnt read.
some r ok.

i keep having strange dreams. none of horses.
keep dreaming about my life. real weird. had a dream with everything in it.
mainly events. my boyfriend and other things not friends tho, family im
sure. then last night i dreamt i was withdrawing money from an odd looking
machine to help pay off my £150 internet bill. and i went to withdraw £50
and i found all this money (£70, i counted it £20's £10's and £5's) in the
bit where the money came from (was like a long tunnel.) so i kept it, put it
in my purse, showed it to my
mum, (i think we were on holiday) but not my sisters, in the car then i woke
up.
can anyone here interprit dreams??

my best friend lied to me, wouldnt go to edinburgh with me coz she was going
out with her friend but i saw him with his partner today in falkirk.

i have been labelled, stereotyped, categorised.
by fellow pupils a freak, a weirdo.
by my friends, an individual that demands respect.
by the school. a pupil that is giving the school a bad image.
by the passer by, no reaction just a long good stare.
i am finally getting the attention i crave. :)
i have finally become myself. :)

your friend always
sweetie
xoxox