Sinister: ooh wah

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Mon Aug 30 00:01:27 BST 1999

Hi all!

I had a wonderful time on the chats with you this weekend...

BOYS
Thank you James luv...I think what we could do is include packages of
squirrel semen along with the video games...you know...for the boys who
have yet to make their own?

MARRIAGE
It's really no fun being single when the rest of your friends are
married or are parading semblances of it...or are in the death throes of
it.  Well, Toronto is the 'shack-up town'...people do it as soon as they
get here!  The dating scene is just too much to bear for most...I say:
take a lover and forget the rest.

Apathy is wonderful when you're single...bad news when you're not!

JAPAN
I hope to go to Japan this coming Spring.  If anyone would like to
come/meet up...let me know.  I'll be saving up once/if I get the new job
and promise not to do too much future talking!

have a nice week
"Kadj...I think I love you!!"