Sinister: Later than we thought

Robin Carmody robin at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 29 21:37:10 BST 1999

That Midnight Oil thing ... I confess I know very little about them apart
from Beds Are Burning, shouldn't have come on like that.

So what else?  I've been finding it very hard to get passionate about
anything recently ... maybe after the start of this week, when my emotions
were taking me everywhere, I've found it difficult to excite myself.  Been
watching my Day Today video (Theresa, I don't know if you share my love of
Chris Morris, but he *is* from very near Huntingdon), couldn't have been
more subversive.  Should get some sort of work, if only to get this
disshevelled life into shape.

Sorry about this rambling piece of crap!  B&S content?  Hmmm, IYFS *is* the
best album, then Tigermilk, then TBWTAS.  Dissenters welcome, but I can't
see how anyone can think Arab Strap's the best (too many fillers, too many
dirges, not enough life).

But I think they'll come through and make next year's best album, unless
Momus astonishes us again...

love on ya
robin
-------