Sinister: B&S at the BBC

Robin Carmody robin at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 29 21:46:10 BST 1999

In a peculiar "second post of the night at record speed" syndrome:

Chris Jones wrote:

> B&S on prime time BBC1!!!!!!
> Did anyone watch the roundup of the world championships just now. They
> finished off with Stars Of Track And Field. Of course the rest of my
family
> could not understand the significance of this momentous event, but I felt
> proud.

Oooh, what I'd have given to hear that... the last time I watched athletics
on BBC1 was probably about 1988, which says how likely my watching it
would've been.

I'm sure Add N To (X) got played on Match of the Day last season.  Graeme Le
Saux might just have heard of them, wouldn't think anyone else...

robin
-------
current listening: Rachel's, Kentucky Nocturne