Sinister: happy birthday listees

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Mon Aug 30 00:24:37 BST 1999

At 06:23 PM 8/27/99 PDT, Genevieve Wesley wrote:
>I think I should be a poet!!! Anyways,is calling your mother `mummy` mean
>you have a big L on your forehead? I call my mother `mummy` and `mama`.
>Mother sounds too cold. And `mommy` too childish. `Mom` is too
>suburban.

GENE THERAPY:
Call her "Liff-mee-allooen".  I doubt she'll respond to it, but you'll
escape all those stereotypes you're trying to avoid... ;)

CEREMONIES:
As for me, lower the flag 3/4 of the way.  Some of youz will understand
what the hell that means, and I'll offend the rest of youz by opting to
highlight that in the aforementioned clause.  Yay!  I'm 'Kite Blanchard'
your tour guide to pithy banter and sardonic illuminations...  Get in
the plastic car, buckle your seatbelt, keep your hands in the vehicle
at all times...  Don't tug my line either, it's windy.

PRE-PUBESCENT CONTACT:
Does anyone remember "dogpile" from their childhood days?  I never really
understood exactly what dogs had to do with piling up stuff...

PHOTO JENNY:
Lately, I've got a fascination with buttons.  Done or undone, they're
the cat's miaouw in my eyes.  Kids swallow 'em, people horde them and hide
them in their bee hives, my uncle says they're little 'soul boxes', cloth
yields to them in even when the 'dainties' are a-flying.  Anyone who says
that I've got a 'button' nose is gonna get a SOCK in the mouth.

CHUMP CHANGE:
Brokeback seemingly has a CD that some folks like.  It's more of a
semi-colon in my life though.  I can play it and pause, but most sorts
don't really appreciate the fact that 'we're not talking segments' here.

AFTERMATH:
La-la-la.  I don't think I've written anything like this since all the
people that I used to know on the list left, not that they really knew
me.  Just more strangers in the night.  Digitally though just doesn't
have the same magic as spending the whole evening playing glances with
someone whose eyes are forged from the very fires of the gods.

in ramble, we all elapse, collapse, and are our own unleavened bread.

senor droolcup [ hamish's friend who never made it in goldfish hollywood ]

PS: the moral of the story is to 'give good face, early and often'.
    (and don't trust the guy setting the fences high.)