Sinister: Everybody's talkin at me

Dan McKinney polystyreneman64 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 30 05:37:23 BST 1999

hello everybody!

gotta set the record straight about "Everybody's Talkin'."  It was
originally done by Fred Neil, covered by Harry Nilsson for the Midnight
Cowboy soundtrack.  Great film, that was, by the way.

My favorite cover of the song is Moose's version, which is on the absolutely
stellar album ...XYZ.  Highly recommended, but good luck finding it.  I went
to London and scoured every record store for a CD copy of that album, but
alas I couldn't find it.  Still relying on a trusty 2nd generation tape
copy, which is good enough for me, I suppose.

well well, that's all for now.

~Dan-O®

Listen to THE UK BLITZ Monday nights 10 - midnight ET!
http://listen.to/ukblitz
The best in British rock from the 80's and 90's.