Sinister: edinburgh or lust

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 30 18:09:26 BST 1999

did anyone else see any of john peel night last night?  i caught some of the
'sounds of the eighties and nineties' segment with morrissey swinging what
seemed to be bits of a harvest festival round his head.  nice.

today, because i have no life, i went to our local donkey derby and watched
small children being trampled underfoot (or should that be underhoof?).  then
i was tempted into gambling, the evilness of which was proved by the fact
that every donkey i bet on threw off its jockey.  there was also the usual
raffle/ice cream/st john's ambulance business, which was rather nice really.
i hope i'm not becoming middle-aged before my time.

does anyone come from/know anything about cheltenham?  i'm applying to be a
volunteer at the lit. festival in october and am a bit worried about
launching myself, alone, into unknown territory for 3 weeks.  mind you, this
just proves what a wuss i am, as most of my friends have been regularly
launching themselves into india, israel, australia etc for the past few
years.  even london, for heaven's sake.

i think that next year we should take a 'sinister' show to edinburgh, a bold
and moving tale of a band, a mailing list, a way of life.  the comings, the
goings, the tears, the laughter, the bedroom saddo-ness.  incorporating
innovative physical theatre (representing the smut factor) and audience
participation (ditto?).  it can't fail.

i'm so bored.

luv archel xxx

********