Sinister: everybody's covering everybody's talking

Keith keithmcl at xxx.com
Mon Aug 30 23:34:19 BST 1999

>The subject
        of sort of related to the post, but its mostly I just remembered that
        song and I think its really cool. Who did that song, by the way? I
        remember the Beautiful South did it but I seem to think that what a
        cover, was it someone else originally?

i have never heard the beautiful south version but Moose do a lovely version on their first lp 'xyz', and of course this dovetails with the fact that we all should be anxiously awaiting the release of the next moose lp 'highball me' threatened to be unleashed sometime soon:).

in other news, i heard a new stereolab song today called 'infinity girl' and i found it to be rather fantastic then the dj had the good taste to follow it with 'big wings' from Bows, who have released my favourite album of the year so far.  yay!

keith m

content?  i think B&S should cover all of 'happysad'.

--
and even the girl of your dreams well she's having nightmares now it seems