Sinister: blue is the color of his socks...

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Tue Aug 31 09:28:34 BST 1999

Hello sinister,

It's been a long time since gui's last post. He's back now and he now
enjoys talking about himself in third person. Anyway, gui had some
problems with his computer and he was forced to stay offline for a
while. Oh, lots of things happened while he was out there...

First, he likes to mention the list crush site. He was number two when
he left. Now he's number four. That made him very sad. He knows he is
the only one who votes for him but there is always hope.

Oh, first belle and sebastian content drop. gui went to his favorite
hang-out place, hiding tigermilk in his pocket. He manipulated the dj
and "she's losing it" was played. He felt good, dancing on the floor. No
one else understood though.

What else? gui has a new computer now and he's able to play all internet
games. I mean, now he sees javascripts, shockwave, etc. He spent 3 hours
playing at the looper site, last weekend. He particulary enjoyed his own
looper song and the short movie "block". The band migala made him cry.
But he liked them very much.

gui's band has a homepage now. the band is called winnie cooper and you
can see the page clicking here:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/winniecooper/homepage.html He didn't want
to tell me who he is, because he thinks it'll affect his list crush
performance.

Okay, time for the second (and last) belle and sebastian content drop.
gui listened to a new radio show, from his hometown são paulo, brazil.
He felt good when he recognized "we rule the school". His friends said
looper was also aired, but gui missed it. He was working, he's working
too hard lately.

One last thing... gui misses sinister chatroom. He can't spent some time
there because of the already said working time. He also thinks that
wendy doesn't like him. She kicked him out the other day...

gui says goodbye now. He has to go. He's sleepy because it's 5:30am. Oh,
and about the subject title... It's true, I've seen them.

love,
gui's spokesman