Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #291

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Tue Aug 31 10:21:16 BST 1999

Hello ello,
I took a vacation from Sinister over the summer. I haven't been reading or
posting but I suppose I'm back now.

Recruited a few fans along the way. Belle and Sebastian are now a regular
sound on the local cable access dance tv show Dance O Dance. Kinda like an
indie rock free form version of American Bandstand. If you're ever in the
Northwest area of the US you could be a tv star. They have a webpage,
www.danceodance.com  and if you look under the artwork second and click on
cb.jpg you can see a lino cut i did for a flyer.  You can also look at the
lists of songs that have been played to find out what song was on what
episode.

While I agree that the Momus cd is lovely, my friend Mac Dawg is offering
raps, power ballads, and smooth jams about YOU on his next tape for $10. So
if you couldn't afford a Momus song, or were just silly or lazy or your modem
was broke and you didn't know it was an option, consiter this. Mac Dawg
pushes his tapes on the street for $1 and sells hundreds. He's witty and
you'll get your money's worth. E-mail me if you're interested.

Love
Courtney B