Sinister: the first time is always the worst...

Twinkle twinkle at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 31 14:08:08 BST 1999

No B&S content... just an introduction...

I'm Twinkle, female, 26 - I'm not new to Belle and Sebastian, but I AM new
to the mailing list - and I've enjoyed reading it over the last couple of
weeks, from the nursery.  I live in Birmingham, England, and I work from
home on DTP and design.  I'm in the desperately pitiful position of not
knowing anyone locally who also loves B&S - although I did spot a Study at
Stow t-shirt in the crowds of shoppers in the city centre yesterday, so I
know you're out there somewhere!  It would be nice to hear from people in
the Midlands, or surrounding areas - mail me direct if you'd like to get in
touch.

Re William Messant's mention of Jeffrey Bernard - when I worked at
Birmingham's Alexandra Theatre, Denis Waterman was playing JB for a week.  I
had to escort him to numerous interviews, and was very impressed by just how
convincing his theatrical JB-style red heavy-drinker's nose was.  And he was
such a professional that he wore it all week, on-stage and off...

Anyway, now I've introduced myself, I'll make sure I have something relevant
to say next time I post!

*Twinkle*

http://www.camdentownnw1.freeserve.co.uk