Sinister: Its Taller Than Any Tree You Ever Did See!

Starry sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 31 15:40:57 BST 1999

Afternoon,

Its Tuesday. Nothing from the student loan company yet. BUT, I am still
happy? Why, may you ask? For it is down to something ELSE which I reckon
is evern better than loan forms in triplicate which arrived in my real
life letterbox today!

And what is this remarkable arriving...thing, you are all asking. Why!
It is nothing more or nothing less than "Beanie The Corgis Guide to
Washington DC"! It's rather great. It tells me all about that yankee
capital of culture, including the amazing fact that  more than 500,000
people stop at Union Station EACH DAY! Thats more than THREE TIMES more
visitors than to the Capitol! Which is a hill. I think? Oh. Its where
the congress meets. But its a hill as well.

So why aren't the US picnics held up Capitol Hill? You could munch your
sandwiches and indulge yourself in witty banter and have a good old
kickabout and the like, AND THEN BURN THE CAPITALIST CONGRESS FUCKERS TO
THE GROUND and declare a national state of emergency and WE, comrades,
will raise the red flag and declare The Sinister Nation!!

The Glorious Five Year Gentle Waves Abolition Plan is already being put
into practise. Ah, you don't know it Isobel, but already, YES already,
there are spies within your ranks. People who are working to ruin your
eeevil plans of opening your mouth and speaking or *ahem* "singing" ever
again. Or playing your instrument.

I MEANT A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT!!!!

I know you did.

Fingers running up frantically up and down the fretboard indeed.

I never knew Abraham Lincoln was assasinated by the way. I
thought...well I don't really know what I thought. I suppose I reckoned
that he was cut by a tree falling on his head, cos he was cutting them
down at the time. Isn't there some story about him chopping down trees
and he cannot tell a lie? I'm sure there is, and Dr Damon will tell me
all about it at some point. Or I'll look it up myself.

Or I will change the subject.

Mr Beaker hates Preston? He's never been on one of my own personal tours
of da area then. I can show you all the good bits in Preston. There are
even GREAT! Bits in Preston. But they only become great after wearing
those flattering "beer-goggles", which are readily avaliable for free in
pubs, after buying lots of pints. Would you like to come to Preston and
buy me a pint?

I don't reckon Stevie Jackson would be a toblerone, though.I see Stevie
as more of a populist guy myself. As toblerones to me are not an everday
snack, unlike say, coconut toffee crisps. Everyone likes Stevie, and
reckons he's a "sound chap", y'know? I flurpin' love Stevie. He's so
COOL. He's the MAN! I reckon he'd be a toffee crisp. Normally he'd be
the normal toffee crisp variety, but when he was pulling the stops out
for a special laydee, say - like when he'd do his hair nicely and trim
his nose hairs and get all dressed up - he would be a coconut toffee
crisp. A little bit exotic, and desperately cool. And addictive. And
only 30p. Yum yum.

Me and Beanie the Corgi are off to visit the Supreme Court now. Do you
get corgis in the states by the way, or is the Queen the only person who
is allowed them? And does ANYONE actually OWN a poodle?
byebye,
Sarah
xx