Sinister: Pirrhouette on ice is positively freezing if you possess my technical inhibitions of the steel blade variety

Mr Beaker meepmeepmeepmeep at xxx.com
Tue Aug 31 21:58:27 BST 1999

Evenin' all,

Much conversation of the somewhat predictable use of "Stars of Track
and field" for a BBC athletics broadcast.  i hope now B&S are not
placed firmly on the tacky map with the tuneless arselikes of the
Lightening Seeds and Burnhard Butwipe.  i'm not happy.  I suppose that
was Roger Blacks idea - i particularly dislike Roger and his wordly
knowledge of absolutely chuffing everything.

Is it wicked not to care Tim, yes it porkingly well is young man - the
plight of the English cricket team is nothing to be taken lightly.
Still, in amongst the gloom and doom, CITY are top...yahhhhh !!

What next ? Electronic Renaissance for a Question of Sport ?  Spaceboy
Dream for Blue Peter ?

Meester Meela wrote :

>I'm looking forward to the Exeter picnic. For me, >Exeter will always
>be the epicentre of my sinister inner landscape >because of all the
>fantastic listees that come from there: Duke of >Harringay, Alistair
>Fitchett and  Piezoleptic Unit to name but three. >Plus the human
>whoopee cushion, Adrian Evans, and Ted Hopkins.

Doth that mean you were in my regions young man - and I didn't turn up
cos I'm a tight arsed little monkey ?
Gutted.

I'm off to bed in my pants and plimsoles because I've forgotten my
pyjamas.

Adrian.