Sinister: Relocating to NJ from Calif.

ISawUfall at xxx.com ISawUfall at xxx.com
Tue Aug 31 07:08:45 BST 1999

Hello, ill be heading to college out in NJ in a week which means i might
getta chance to meet some of you NY'ers...i would like to i think....girls,
especially....and boys who play instruments and dream of being wonderfully
famous whilst being sensational; whilst being kind and instructional...

yes, something like that i think. Princeton is only a 45 min. train ride to
Manhattan and about the same down to Philly.

I have only met one dude from the sinister list and that was in SF outside
the Flaming Lips show (we smoked some grass in my car...meep!) and he was
pretty cool. good energy and stuff...he told me all about Bowlie!!

well, somebody take pity and write me cos u deserve it!!!!!

never my love,
the dolphins!