Sinister: verily and forsooth

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 1 01:17:52 GMT 1999

hark, just listen
tis true, tis true
i spend my time finding proverbs to email to you

oops i've come over all medieval, studying middle english is bad for
you. but the fact remains that the purpose of this post is to give me
an outlet for all the proverbs i have encountered on today's literary
adventure, if you don't think you can cope press delete now!!!

- to endure, be obscure

-respect the stranger - and remain suspicious

-the suspense is often worse than the ordeal

- if you have nothing to say, say nothing

-when we laugh, everyone sees it, when we weep, no-one does

-to the extremist, there is no midway between extremes

  i think thats plenty for now, feel free to ignore / borrow / live
by any of these. hey, i didn't make them up. be warned, however, i
may plague you with more next time i'm feeling philosophical.
  for something with a distinct lack of content, this post felt quite
relevant.

     love, jaffa cakes, truth, and beauty,
                                                    fiona

**putting something witty / meaningful here would only defeat the
object!!!