Sinister: music for girls.

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Wed Dec 1 02:52:43 GMT 1999

hello, darlings!

steve c. exclaimed something about my school being
closed for the first day of hunting season.  this is
not true.  colleges don't close for those sorts of
things.  the public schools (high school, elementary
schools), however, WERE closed yesterday for hunting
season.  scary stuff.  welcome to western
pennsylvania.
so i'm ADDICTED to this baxendale song (music for
girls).  i love it so much that it inspired me to make
a whole mix tape just so i could have a place to put
it (i have it on a le grand magistery comp cd).  and
since i have emailed the lovely andreea regarding the
Endeavor Formally Known as the U.S. Tape Tree, one of
you might be listening to this tape very soon.  um,
does any english (or u.k. in general?) listee want to
send me baxendale records in exchange for money,
stickers, candy, mix tapes, etc?  this is Blatant list
abuse and totally selfish, but it just seems hard for
americans to get a hold of the stuff.  unless there's
something i don't know.  in which case you should all
scold me and tell me.  in that order ;)

b&s content... um, massive props to the band b/c
without them we wouldn't have this wonderful freaky
list of cardie-wearing sex fiends.  ("and then she
took off her cardigan, and the rest, as they say, is
history...")

right.  i'm going off right now to vote for mark
casarotto b/c i have a huge massive list crush on him.
 oops, now he'll know.  how embarrassing.  i would
vote for erica but she might get the wrong idea.  she
might think i want to see her naughty bits.  which of
course i Don't.  my act of charity this week is Not
sending any bodypart pics to honey.  oh stop whining,
kids -- it's for yr own good.

oh!  public shout out to miss lauren tigerxdare who is
stressing with schoolwork -- don't worry, dearest!
"throw yr homework onto the fire..."

take care.
xoxo,
marie

ps.  i can't knit, but i crochet!  is that cool?

=====