Sinister: suddenly hotdogs became hotcakes

Poppixxie at xxx.com Poppixxie at xxx.com
Wed Dec 1 05:48:40 GMT 1999

hello hello everyone......

RANDOM RANTS
wow, dragonball z is really really great.  it's perhaps one of my favorite
television programs.  but it's only fun to watch on the midnight run.  not
nearly as great at five o'clock in the afternoon, but then again what really
is.

my insomnia has proved completly fruitless and all i can truly accomplish is
watching television.  last night i watched the hideous station MtV.  awful
awful awful.  however there was a bright spot in this cloud of darkness.
yes, it was a program called the twenty five lamest videos and it consisted
of one by the artist billy squier.  mr. squier proceeded to prance around
like a prozac pumped deer wearing pink richard simmons work-out wear tunic,
spandex sweat pants and bright whites- keds that is.  he did many lewd dance
moves which were semi-appropiate for the song was "you turn me on" but they
proceeded to pause the video at various groin thrusts.  quite scary sounding
but in visual incredibly hilarious.

CONTENT
i work in a vegetarian restaurant in my town and the musical tapes are
usually produced by another fabulous waiter.  they are usually quite nice but
i worked a double on monday and had also worked friday, saturday and sunday
so was sick of show tunes and oldies.  i lost it about 4 oclock and so
decided to sneak one of my own mix tapes in-  a tape that just happened to
include belle and sebastian's seeing other people ( aMaZing!) and we rule the
schoool.  as i was walking past one of the tables in another section of the
restaurant i heard.....ahem...."blah, blah blah blah belle and sebastian
blah"  i was so excited that i leaped after the table and pounced all over
it.  danced and spread sparkling fariy dust throughout the air.  the table
turned out to be so berry berry pleased with the tape and berry berry cool
people as well.  grand?  indeed!

alright, sweet dreams all.
and hopefully none of these shall involve belle and sebastian cause all this
dream involvement talk really creeps me out.
shawnEE