Sinister: Hot news, yeah!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Dec 1 12:19:02 GMT 1999

I don't *think* this has been posted yet, so props to M!E! for this
essential piece of info:

The Belle and Sebastian song to be featured in the film of "High Fidelity"
is Seymour Stein. I'm a bit miffed at this, cos I thought it was the perfect
opportunity for a new exciting Struan composition to be aired, but no.
Still, it's B&S onscreen in a big budget Hollywood flick, which can't be
bad. It's a pity that, according to the script, B&S lilt across the record
shop, only to be slagged off by Barry ("what's is this?" "It's the new Belle
and Sebastian, Barry" "Well turn it off, it's shit" appears to be the gist
of the discussion). But then in the Acid House they accompanied up the bum
sex, sort of, so perhaps it's just a continuation of the scatological theme.

Paula Cullen, you're not being nearly filthy enough. Pull your socks up,
chicken!

That Icerink compilation mentioned by Nickie Creuzfeld Jakob Dastoor - is
that the one with a certain ex (and hopefully future) listee playing on it?
It sounds rather good, but no doubt unobtainable. Melody Dog, a proto-B&S if
ever there was one, rock. Can I have a copy please?

I couldn't actually guess which was Archel's and which was Billy's poem.
They're both rather good. Which makes Archel as good as the best of them.
But then we always knew she was :-) I used to be able to knit - I once made,
um, a bit of material, which I suppose could have become a scarf if I'd had
the persistence (and if it hadn't mysteriously widened with each line of
stitching), but didn't. I can sew, mind, and I've got a pencil case made of
felt with a fish on it to prove it!

Your bum chum,
Mark xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org