Sinister: Hooray for Hefner!

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Wed Dec 1 16:37:06 GMT 1999

Okay so I am going to see Hefner in Cleveland tonight, which means I
should have fun for once. Anyway, if you are going to the show and you see
a boy wearing an orange Isobel and Fox t-shirt and you feel like saying
hi, please do. Lord knows I'm to shy to say it to you.

Brandt

"We'll be rich. Rich as Nazis"

		--C. Montgomery Burns