Sinister: What would the community think?

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Wed Dec 1 17:42:13 GMT 1999

THis doesn't have much to do with B & S, but given that this is a list
that has people from all over the world on it and over 1k people, I just
have to ask.

What do all of you think of the goings on at the WTO talks in Seattle
yesterday?  What do those of you in nations that are not the US see on
your news programs when they talk about the demonstrations?

I'm just wondering, because I keep seeing the same pictures of cops in
riot gear totally beating down and abusing the rights of peaceful
protesters and then hear it being blamed on the people protesting.

What do you guys see?

Brandt