Sinister: Yo! Wu-Tang Sinister clan!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Wed Dec 1 19:30:54 GMT 1999

Hello.

There is a great site called the Wu-Tang nameliser, which gives you your own
Wu-Tang handle.

http://www.tv.cream.org/boredrate/wuname/wuname.pl

I have some examples below, but you should all go see and we can see who's
the best is.

Jason Andreas = "Crafty Barnardo"

Lauren Cara = "Bastard, BASTARD, HarbourMastah"

Alasdair Cook = "Inscrutable Drama Queen"

Jeanette Eastwood = "Inebriated Assistant"

Ailsa Ross = "Pre-Raphaelite Shaolin"

Honey = "Lesbian Pimp" (sorry Paul <grin>)

Belle Sebastian = "The Winged Cow"

Sinister List = "Half-Cut Skeleton" - isn't this one amazingly accurate
while totally wrong at the same time?

Let's see who's got the best one!!

Sorry for no B&S content, but I thought it was a good bit of fun :)

--Jason

"And in the rapture and the charm
  Came the tranquil and the calm"