Sinister: anon, anon.

Little Britt lauragreig at xxx.com
Wed Dec 1 23:05:53 GMT 1999

                  hello ....

I promised myself i'd wait until i had something at least half interesting
to write, but alas, I was forced to stay home sick today and cannot resist
temptation.  i wanted to know what it was like to get an email from myself.
just to ensure a good first impression, my wu-name was Embryonic Crusadah.
whoo hoo!

on a somewhat... kinda... more related note, i was immensely disappointed to
find out that Hefner was playing here in lovely chicago.... at a venue that
requires me to be four years older than i am.  blast!  defeated again.  i
have all too often used my girlish ways to amend these sort of situations,
cos the bouncers inevitably freak out and will do anything to keep me from
crying ... (i know, so evil), so i am trying to avoid this.  is there anyone
who wants to take me to philadelphia on friday to see beck instead?  oh
well.  so, i suppose i shall just leave now, in my own little kafkaesque
way...

                            .... L