Sinister: wu-tanging

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Dec 2 01:50:40 GMT 1999

Erm.. listen, all you who are delighted at your Wu-Tang names, please
bear in mind how you'd feel if everyone on the list sent in theirs in a
one-line mail message - 1150 mails in your in-tray tomorrow morning...
I'm having a huge LSD flashback to the Porn Names game, which elders of
the list will remember was uncannily similar.  I was Shirley Watton, not
very sexy but presumably a stripper from the 30s.  Anyway.

I'm as delighted as anyone to be Lesbian Pimp, which is uncannily
accurate.  But.. well none of you are doing anything wrong, and I love
you all dearly, but please incorporate your Wu-Tang name in a proper
list mail bulging with effervescent meaning and other content for the
rest of us.  Or save it up.  Because 1150 x 1150 = a lot of one-line
mails for the mail server to be sending out, and it'll get tired poor
thing, nearly as tired as your own fingers will reading them.  Jason
will process everyone of your names through the Wu-Tang machine along
with prominent gynaecologists of the 19th century, and put them up on a
WWW site for you all instead.  Maybe.

Miss Honey not pulling a face, just.. keeping a watchful eye xxx