Sinister: sorry, no WU content.

Curtis Heath sadandsentimental at xxx.com
Thu Dec 2 05:58:55 GMT 1999

Being that the majority of sinisters of mercy are from England or here in America, the goings on at the WTO picnic in Seattle should be of prime concern.
Recently England refused grotesque American beef imports. (We have a tendency to shoot our cattle full of hormones, metabolic steroids and anti-biotics, and then let them roll around in their own feces feeding on other ground beef... all in the name of "capitalism.")
The WTO stepped in and forced England to buy the bad meat, threatening a trade strangle. Once again, the WTO put profit over human rights, and all the little kiddies are eating rancid cows. So all of you across the pond should be wary of the meat you eat. Remember what MOZ said. I don't have to repeat it.
           Love Curtis   (that's a command)