Sinister: there's nothing to see here, carry on!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 2 07:41:38 GMT 1999

Perv& Sebastian: If you're feeling like peeping

1. The stars of track& field in their small outfits
2. Seeing other people
3. Me and the binoculars
4. Like me in the movies wearing a yellow raincoat
5. masturbating in the snow is hell, let me tell you, your balls shrink
6. Get me some tissues in here, I'm coming
7. If you're feeling like peeping
8. May come
9. I've done wrong again
10. Judy and the dream of horses, now that one I'd like to see!

Belle& Dementia: Dog on... what is it, that round thing?

1. Dog on... didn't I just talk about this?
2. the sta... now what was I talking about?
3. String bean... what was the question again?
4. Belle and... Hebrew? Johnny? Michael? Sebastian, that's it!!!

Self& Mutilation: Lazy knife user goth

1. Lazy line- slicer Jane, untill she realized her life is meaningless. Then
she ended it. Which we all should do.
2. You made me forget my dreams, which is a good thing, since life is all
misery and death.
3. Photo Jenny, but remember that life is suffering.
4. A century of Bauhaus.

Angst& Sebastian: 3...6...9... seconds till I slap you around

1. A century of haters
2. La pastie... what the fuck is this language? Fuck off!
3. Ugly
4. Put the fucking book back on the shelf, you cunt. NOW!

Porn& Sebastian: The boy with the arab strap

1. It could have been a brilliant career (if only I'd get an erection these
days, but noooo...)
2. Shag the clock around
3. Is it it wicked to wear masks while doing a chicken? Or is it illigal in
your country?
4. Ease your dick in the sea
5. A summer humping
6. Seymour Shite (don't even ask)
7. A handjob dream
8. Dirty dream number two
9. The girl with the huge dildo up her bum, at the same time pouring lotion
on her titties and rubbing it gently, oh ever so gently...
10. Dickfactor
11. Pimple tits
12. "Man, what a ride!"
13. Another century of fakers ( japanese version bonus track)

Twee& Sebastian: This is just a song with birds and the blue sky and
ladidadida... pretty fucking boring, actually

1. This is just a modern song which is cute with all the acoustic
instruments. but we don't actually want to hear those clever-ass lyrics now
do we?
2. I know where the summer goes!! It's hiding behind all those Little Prince
and Winnie the Pooh- books!!! Cute! How lovely!! Ahhh...
3. The gate (is painted pink!!! How cutey woosy!!)
4. Slow graffiti (but painting walls is wrong if you don't have the
permission to do it, so you shouldn't. Instead, write some pretty words into
your notebook, stare at the boys and girls you like but never talk to them
and end up sad and bitter 'cause no-one loves you)